For My Haters (Hair) | TS4 - Public

28/11/2018


thesims4, the sims 4, sims, ts4, ts4cc, the sims 4 custom content, thesims, the sims 4 hair


// ICONIC - for my hater (hair) | ts4

It's not perfect. But anyway there are no transparency issues and it has smooth bones. I'm not proud of the mapping uv but as you can see it's not a problem. Just have fun. XD
  • 42 swatches
  • new mesh
  • female
  • all lods
  • hq mod compatible
  • for hats you can use my new slider for hats: here! -  I’ll release some hats compatible soon, don’t worry! :D


DOWNLOAD (Public - with ads)
DOWNLOAD | Alternative (Public - with ads)

Why buy me a coofee? Buy me a house, buy me a car, buy me the world! Hahah Thanks! LOL   😂🤭👇👇


DOWNLOAD ( ads-free) 

Download my public CC here!
 
if you use please tag #absolutelyiconic in your pictures!
thank you so much!

Postar um comentário