Glasses Control (Slider) | TS4 - PUBLIC

09/12/2018



// ICONIC - Glasses Control (Slider) | TS4

Toddler to Elder / Male and Female

well, I know this was already created by other people, anyway she/he left and deleted it. Many requests came up for me to recreate this, so I recreated it trying to keep the same idea, but a little better! haha I think I'm going to create a lot of accessories slider. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now you can move, rotate and resize your glasses in the sims 4. This slider is compatible with all glasses in the game or CC (At least it's compatible with everyone I've tested). 😜

if any glasses are not compatible with this slider, the only thing you need to do is to assign yourmesh 100% to:  b__CAS_Glasses__

how to use? you can see how to use the slider at the video bellow or in the image .gif as well.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/R7est0SXA4M  πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

front view 
up/down: moves the glasses up and down
left/right: scales the  glasses out and inside

left view
up/down: rotates the glasses up and down
left/right: moves the  glasses forward and backward

righ view
up/down:  rotates the glasses up and down
left/right:  moves the  glasses forward and backward

back view
up/down: none
left/right:  none

This slider doesn't work or may conflict with other sliders that use the same hotspot.

It works great with @pralinesims's, @merakisims , @simchia  glasses and several other creators. thank u babes! πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•



DOWNLOAD ( Public - Ads-free)

Support me at Patreon | ICONIC and receive many Exclusive CC every week. ❤️️πŸ’•πŸ’•


if you use please tag #absolutelyiconic in your pictures! I'll love to see your work!

Thank you so much for support me! ♥

Postar um comentΓ‘rio